Mark today in your calendar.
I’m serious. It’s a huge day, and one you’ll look back on when you’ve launched your startup business.
Because you’re already taking the steps to get that business idea out of your dreams and into reality, and I know you’re going to do it.
I know this because I’ve already helped over a 1000 women from all over the world take their idea, and get it launch ready. In just 6 weeks. Women just like you.
I’ve walked in those startup shoes.
Over a decade ago, I co-founded Australian media company Mamamia. It was the first, and still is the country’s leading women’s media company. Having gone through the startup journey, I know how lonely and frustrating it can be to get your business up and running, and how hard it is to find the information and resources when you need them (that’s if you even know what you’re looking for!) So last year I went ahead and founded Lady Startup – a grassroots movement around educating and empowering entrepreneurial women who dream of owning their own business.
How does Lady Startup do that?
The Lady Startup Activation Plan
This is my proven, 6 week online course, stuffed full of everything you need to know to get your business off the ground. Covering everything from naming and registering your biz, building out your product or service offering, all the way to marketing for launch, and everything in between. In addition to all the information that I’ll share with you, learned and honed from my own startup journey, you’ll be embraced into a dedicated community of like-minded entrepreneurial women, on the same path to building their business.
Here’s everything you need to know to launch that dream business:
- When? Doors to enrolment for the next Activation Plan open in 2020.
- How long? Course runs for 6 weeks
- How much? $597 AUD (yes, payment plans are available)
- What is covered? Here’s a weekly overview of what you can expect in the course.
- Week 1 – Nailing down your business idea, then naming and registering your Lady Startup. You’ll identify your target customer, the problem you’ll be solving, as well as claim all your social handles.
- Week 2 – Building your brand! This is where you design your logo, build your brand board and brand story. All the things to make your business recognisable.
- Week 3 – You’ll lay the path to product launch (your product could be you or a service you’re providing!) You’ll also identify the suppliers you need to get you there, AND this is the week you build your website or online store.
- Week 4 – We help you build your biz scaffolding. You’ll identify the support services you need to get up and running, as well as create your first business plan. In other words, this is the week where you put those boss pants on!
- Week 5 – This week covers a proven marketing framework for the content pillars you need to amplify your brand message. Here you’ll build a marketing plan for reaching your audience. (Read: how to get eyes on your biz!)
- Week 6 – We saved the best for last. In this week you put together a PR plan, and create a content plan – your go-to sidekick to planning and crafting great content so you’re never lost for words again. Guess what? You’re launch ready!
- How do I hear about it first? Pop your name on our VIP waitlist below
Join The Lady Startup VIP Waitlist
Sign up below to be the first to know when doors to our next course open! Registration for The Lady Startup Activation Plan course is currently closed but will be re-opening in 2020 for a limited time.
If you’re interested in joining our next round or learning more, please fill out your details below.
This sounds great. But how else will the course help me?
You'll have the support and feedback of the dedicated student group, as well as the Lady Startup team, and of course, me - your human sports bra!
I know it sounds too good to be true, or like something that could only work for other people, different people. But I'm telling you, women - women just like you - have launched their businesses in every industry, selling every product or service you could imagine. These women have left unsatisfying jobs, have taken back financial control, have set their own work hours, and have made their dreams of being their own boss come true.
So, enough of me talking (there's plenty more of that on the course!) - our next Activation Plan kicks off very soon, and we'd love to have you. So if you're ready to back yourself and your Lady Startup idea, and take the proven fast-track to launch, then join our VIP waitlist and be the first to be notified when doors are open, just add your details and I'll be in touch soon!
xxx Mia Freedman
Founder, Lady Startup